Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Congratulations!!



It's been a while since I was able to post here. Ok! Now I'm finally here trying to find words that could utterly describe these emotions, feelings, or whatever you may call it [^^] that is filling inside me [and I think I’m about to burst. LOL]. But hey, finally I graduated. Now I’m a degree holder, Bachelor of Science in Nursing of St. Paul University Dumaguete. [Yahoo!!]. And another thing I was able to take the Nurses’ Licensure Examination last June 30- July 1, 2012. The exam gave me a headache! [Waaaahhhh!!]. I am really hoping and praying that I can pass together with my batch mates (L’Armee Sauvante du Christ 2012) and the affiliates. Our aim is to have a 100% passing. [Fingers crossed] To God be the glory.

I really can’t believe it!! I’m finally done or shall I say my student life is now over. There are so many things that I would miss; the experiences, insights, and the people whom I shared memories with [be it good or bad].  Now it’s really time to face the fact that I’m about to enter ADULTHOOD. Anyhow, it’s very difficult for me to really share the experiences because this thread would actually be insufficient. [(^.^)] So to make it short I hope that I would be prepared enough to face the real world. I know that God will always be with me. I wish that I would be able to meet my batch mates some time in the future of which we already have reached our goals and dreams in life. I’m really looking forward to it. Wherever we may be,and whatever may we've become I do hope the bond we have would remain.

TOGETHER WE ARE ONE!

A glimpse of our batch.. L’Armee Sauvante du Christ 2012






A little video presentation..


KUDOS ARMIES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment